Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Viewers galore!

In February this year, the New Zealand Herald published a list of things that are great about the country of New Zealand. The other day I had another look at the list, and added a few comments of my own.

My article appears on Trifter.com, one of the many offshoots of the Triond.com site. For some reason it's taken off; it's had more readers than any other article I've published on that site - at least in terms of how long it's been on there (about three days). I don't know why it's taken off, that's the funny thing, but it's already been dugg on Digg quite a few times, and it's probably visible in other places too - I haven't yet checked.

Anyway, it's a pleasant surprise. After months of slogging along on Triond with very slow viewing stats, it's great to have something go over the top.

No comments: