Saturday, July 21, 2012

Barely written about...

Sometimes people come across my blog by pursuing things or people I've barely written about.  Two recent examples were the poet, Robert Nye and the pseudonym, Felicia Marronnez.  The links will take you to each of the blog posts in which they appear on this blog.  And in neither case are they actually the subject of the blog....so obscurity reigns in this case.  

HitTail turned up two other phrases in its weekly report research question about Facebook and Ian and Chrissy Johnson.  The latter of these two relates to a post I wrote a long time ago which keeps resurfacing because of the second person in the couple.  I've since written about her - and her husband - several times, though it can hardly be said I've added anything new to the original post...

Why the other phrase should bring up my blog I have no idea.  It certainly doesn't when I put it in.  

  

No comments: