Monday, March 17, 2014

Sticky

Blogger is very sticky these days. Yes, I know, all you people who use that other popular site (so popular the name has gone right out of my head) will all say that I should switch to WordPress - just remembered it.

But WordPress has that annoying thing that when you want to comment and then find out who else comments, you have to sign up to the individual blog post. Weird. Blogger will tell you if you're getting comments.

When I say 'sticky' I mean that it opens up and then waits and waits and...waits. And then you type in your blog post, and save or publish and it waits and waits....waits. You want to go to the page you've just uploaded. W&W&W.

It can't just be that my computer is getting a little antiquated, because there are plenty of other programmes that work well. Maybe they're not so big and bulky as Blogger? I don't know, but it didn't used to happen with this programme, and I've been using it for a very long time - Internet-wise.

Anyway, rant, rant, rant (or R,R,R, if you insist on saving space).

No comments: